On this episode, I talk to Roxana Radulesca, host of All Personal Podcast, about selling with empathy and how this is a game changer in your sales career.
- When you work in sales, ‘your job is to be a consultant, almost like a doctor: ask questions, figure out what they need, figure out how you can help them and then present them with one or two solutions that have been customized for their situations’.
- ‘Everybody is always going through something in their life.’
- Hear what people say and not say
- Sales and relationships – they’re the same, you need to be able to listen and show empathy
- Diagnose, prescribe and move forward: I know I can help you and here’s how.
- Use persuasion, not manipulation!
- Empathy is huge, necessary and very much missing in sales and a lot in life, where people don’t care what other people are going through.
- If you don’t know what the right door is, test and check a lot of doors.
Click on the links bellow to listen to the podcast and All Personal website!